Monday 19 March 2007

Where East met West






This is what happened when the East met West in Japanese restaurant Sapporo Liverpool.
We met with two good looking young gentlemen who seem interesting in Asian culture and foods of course.


We were joking excitingly, Emmy, Eva, and Tiny getting very exciting with Anto’s Jokes without realizing there are other people sitting in our table, well... we all were quite noisy.



Apologetically, I started the conversation “I’m really sorry we are talking quite laud, is the whether you see” (what’s got to do with the weather?, he ..he…he… silly me! )
“Oh, don’t worry no problem” said one of them.
“do you like Asian foods” I ask?
“yes, Asian foods are very nice” both answered


We then started chatting ......


Eva, Anto promoting Bali and Yogya, that Indonesia is a beautiful country, especially Yogya, foods are very good, everything is cheap compare to UK, blab bla bla bla..”


"but don't try to drink from the tap water" Eva added.

"why...?" Matthew was curious,

"is one of the bad things travel in Indonesia"


Well... well.. welll, I dont think this is good publication mate.....

“by the way what’s your name?” I changed the subject
“my name is Matthew”
“my name is Adam”
“nice to meet you”


So we all engaged in conversation about Indonesian people, culture, people and oh yes that’s including famous Bali Bombing. Both seems interesting to know more about Indonesia and Matthew said “it make me more wanting to go to Bali”


I don’t think they quite anticipate that we are actually quite chatty, too chatty really, poor guys they didn’t get much chances to talk,……..they looked nerveous surrounded by chatty Indonesian strangers..... but it’s always nice to meet nice people isn’t it?

Oh well Adam and Matthew now you know that we are Indos are quite chatty when we met new people and more importantly, their chatty means friendly.
Nice meetimg you both....!

No comments: